Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weather Related Slow-down

Once again, Mother Nature has spoken. Two days ago we got slammed with very heavy rains with about 3" in less than an hour. We got some water in the basement and my garage wood shop. Nothing was damaged but it has once again left me with a day of vacuuming up the water and another couple days of drying out the floors. The humidity level is higher than normal so finishing the cabinets with stain or poly takes twice as long.

This has been a tough year with all the rain and I wish I could stay on schedule. I'm trying my best to stay on top of orders but I can't rush the process so delays are inevitable due to the circumstances.

I will have some updates tomorrow and I have two cabinets that will ship out. The Greifeld and Brophy cabinets will ship out on Monday.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4