Thursday, July 7, 2011

Upcoming orders

If you have been in touch with me about a dart cabinet rest assured I will get to it... But it may take another week or so for me to find the time to work on artwork or prep additional lumber.

I wish I could say I make my living with this business but it's not the case. My normal occupation is that of a Finish Carpenter. I'm back in a cycle of actually having some work so the dart business is back on a part-time basis.

Please keep checking back here for updates on the current batch of cabinets. If you don't see anything on your particular piece wait a couple of days before e-mailing me. I try to devote time every night to a cabinet and keep alternating that pattern so one piece doesn't sit unattended for too long


Thanks for your patience!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4