Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shop is back up and running

Well, the hurricane did some pretty severe damage all around my area but we were lucky in the sense that we only had some basement flooding to deal with. I've been able to dry out completely and put my shop back in order but I have a backlog of emails to answer and cabinets which need to be started. I'm trying to answer a few emails per night along with trying to catch up with the work.

Please hang in there if you sent me an email. If you have a deadline before October 15th, you should be aware I might not be able to meet it. If you do have such a deadline, please call me @ 845-418-2760 and leave a message with your info so I can prioritize your email and call you back.

After Irene, this was a ball field in my hometown of Suffern. The water is about 9 feet deep!